Facebook CVT สำหรับการเชื่อมโยงในทุกมิติ คลิกที่นี่

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Welcome all Non-Thai members!  (อ่าน 10443 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

นานาจิตตัง

• เทพ 2 ล้อ
  • กระทู้: 2,127
  • ถูกใจให้เลิฟๆ 107
  • 2011 Yellow Versys
Welcome all Non-Thai members!
« เมื่อ: 27/06/11 @12:14:14 »
Greeting from Club Versys Thailand,

Welcome all members, especially those who can't read Thais.  Please feel free to ask, or join in any thread, and we will do our best to answer any questions or doubt you may had. 

At first, we would like to open an English room for you guys, but we don't want to segregate, so please feel free to jump in anytime.

Cheers,

CVT

mrsunday

• One Life Live It ! ............
  • เทพ 2 ล้อ
  • กระทู้: 4,852
  • ถูกใจให้เลิฟๆ 191
    • www.clubversysthailand.com
Re: Welcome all Non-Thai members!
« ตอบกลับ #1 เมื่อ: 27/06/11 @12:16:25 »
ู^
^
^

เยี่ยมมากเลย ขอคารวะด้วยน้ำเปล่า 2 แก้ว

ณเดช

• SyRus Cvt12
  • เทพ 2 ล้อ
  • กระทู้: 4,704
  • ถูกใจให้เลิฟๆ 128
  • CVT 12
« ตอบกลับ #2 เมื่อ: 27/06/11 @15:29:00 »
cool! .. ;D

Dynarider

• MEMBER CODE CVT 1
  • เทพ 2 ล้อ
  • กระทู้: 1,438
  • ถูกใจให้เลิฟๆ 61
  • There's a road,there's a ride^^
« ตอบกลับ #3 เมื่อ: 27/06/11 @20:51:56 »
ตอนนี้อาจจมีแต่ต่างด้าวอย่างเราๆมาตอบแต่ต่อไปเวปเราต้องก้าวไกลไปถึงชาวversysต่างแดนแน่  ;D
Make every trip an adventure just click here...

เซม เซม

• เทพ 2 ล้อ
  • กระทู้: 985
  • ถูกใจให้เลิฟๆ 90
  • I am CVT89
« ตอบกลับ #4 เมื่อ: 27/06/11 @21:09:58 »
CVT Go Inter

ChangNoi

• จักรยาน
  • กระทู้: 1
  • ถูกใจให้เลิฟๆ 1
  • Sorry I do not read or write Thai
    • Walking in the footsteps of Chang Noi
« ตอบกลับ #5 เมื่อ: 28/06/11 @10:59:52 »
Here again another non-Thai member, Ivo also known as Chang Noi. I am living between Pattaya and Leam Chabang and riding a Red Versys since begin 2011. My first bike was an Honda 400f when I was 18 and about 3 years ago I bought a Yamaha TW225e (great bike) but no license-plate or green book so I bought a Yamaha Xt250x but I love the power of my Versys although I had to lower it because I have short legs. I like to make day-tours in the area of Chonburi, Rayong and Chantaburi (very nice area). As I do not read or write Thai (yes stupid after more as 10years living here) I will use Google Translate.

ที่นี่อีกครั้งสมาชิกที่ไม่ใช่คนไทย, Ivo ยังเป็นที่รู้จักช่างน้อย ฉันอาศัยอยู่ระหว่างพัทยาและแหลมฉบังและขี่ Versys สีแดงตั้งแต่เริ่มต้น 2011 จักรยานแรกของฉันคือ 400F ฮอนด้าเมื่อฉันถูก 18 และประมาณ 3 ปีที่ผ่านมาผมซื้อยามาฮ่า TW225e (จักรยานที่ดี) แต่ไม่มีใบอนุญาตหนังสือแผ่นหรือสีเขียวดังนั้นฉันซื้อยามาฮ่า Xt250x แต่ฉันรักอำนาจของ Versys ของฉันถึงแม้ว่าฉันได้ เพื่อลดมันเป็นเพราะฉันมีขาสั้น ฉันชอบที่จะทำให้การท่องเที่ยววันในพื้นที่ชลบุรีระยองและจันทบุรี (พื้นที่ที่ดีมาก) ที่ผมไม่ได้อ่านหรือเขียนไทย (ใช่โง่หลังจากขึ้นเป็น 10years อาศัยอยู่ที่นี่) ฉันจะใช้ Google แปลภาษา

Honda CB400f, Yamaha TW225e, Yamaha XT250x, Kawasaki Versys

นานาจิตตัง

• เทพ 2 ล้อ
  • ถูกใจให้เลิฟๆ 107
  • 2011 Yellow Versys
« ตอบกลับ #6 เมื่อ: 28/06/11 @11:16:38 »
Hi Khun Little Elephant,

Great to have you here.  We are very welcome!

Our team are going as a caravan to the beach in the next coming month on 23-24 of July. We would be really appreciate if you want to join us.  here's the link: http://www.clubversysthailand.com/index.php/topic,323.0.html

Anyway, if you have any problem understanding any of the thread due to the error in translating on google translating, please let me know.  I will be happy to explain, and link the languages barrier. 

Cheers,

Phil

Here again another non-Thai member, Ivo also known as Chang Noi. I am living between Pattaya and Leam Chabang and riding a Red Versys since begin 2011. My first bike was an Honda 400f when I was 18 and about 3 years ago I bought a Yamaha TW225e (great bike) but no license-plate or green book so I bought a Yamaha Xt250x but I love the power of my Versys although I had to lower it because I have short legs. I like to make day-tours in the area of Chonburi, Rayong and Chantaburi (very nice area). As I do not read or write Thai (yes stupid after more as 10years living here) I will use Google Translate.

ที่นี่อีกครั้งสมาชิกที่ไม่ใช่คนไทย, Ivo ยังเป็นที่รู้จักช่างน้อย ฉันอาศัยอยู่ระหว่างพัทยาและแหลมฉบังและขี่ Versys สีแดงตั้งแต่เริ่มต้น 2011 จักรยานแรกของฉันคือ 400F ฮอนด้าเมื่อฉันถูก 18 และประมาณ 3 ปีที่ผ่านมาผมซื้อยามาฮ่า TW225e (จักรยานที่ดี) แต่ไม่มีใบอนุญาตหนังสือแผ่นหรือสีเขียวดังนั้นฉันซื้อยามาฮ่า Xt250x แต่ฉันรักอำนาจของ Versys ของฉันถึงแม้ว่าฉันได้ เพื่อลดมันเป็นเพราะฉันมีขาสั้น ฉันชอบที่จะทำให้การท่องเที่ยววันในพื้นที่ชลบุรีระยองและจันทบุรี (พื้นที่ที่ดีมาก) ที่ผมไม่ได้อ่านหรือเขียนไทย (ใช่โง่หลังจากขึ้นเป็น 10years อาศัยอยู่ที่นี่) ฉันจะใช้ Google แปลภาษา

รันตี

• เทพ 2 ล้อ
  • กระทู้: 1,456
  • ถูกใจให้เลิฟๆ 84
  • CVT 16 * EMA 6 CMI
« ตอบกลับ #7 เมื่อ: 29/06/11 @10:45:20 »

Hi Ivo where're you from? Saw several of you posts in other V-related forums, glad you finally make it here :) I just got back from Pattaya having 18K service at Mit Yon. You need to come ride with us!

Oh just noticed my login name is in Thai - it reads Ranti and my name is Rang. Welcome to the club Ivo Chang Noi  ;)

เล็ก AutoSaung

• 0 8 5 0 5 8 1 0 4 0
  • เทพ 2 ล้อ
  • กระทู้: 3,124
  • ถูกใจให้เลิฟๆ 139
  • เวอร์จิ๊ด
« ตอบกลับ #8 เมื่อ: 12/07/11 @15:40:48 »
Hello My Fellow Versys Bikers from Thailand,

I am Steven Lee from Penang, Malaysia.
I do enjoy riding in Thailand which is a beautiful country with nice roads.

Enjoy your DIY and hope to contribute.
Have posted my mods and rides to share at the USA V forum at http://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4763.

Thank you and Good rides... :)

:) :) :) :) :) :)
CVT60

นานาจิตตัง

• เทพ 2 ล้อ
  • ถูกใจให้เลิฟๆ 107
  • 2011 Yellow Versys
« ตอบกลับ #9 เมื่อ: 13/07/11 @07:45:58 »
Howdy Steven,

How's Penang, and hope everyone there is doing well.  I heard that there are some disrupting going on in KL with colors shirts and everything.  Hope the problem there resolve quickly and don't get as ugly as here in Thailand. 

We're very welcome you here and look forward to riding with you someday soon.  Please let us know whenever you come here in Thailand.

Cheers,

PHilBKK

Hello My Fellow Versys Bikers from Thailand,

I am Steven Lee from Penang, Malaysia.
I do enjoy riding in Thailand which is a beautiful country with nice roads.

Enjoy your DIY and hope to contribute.
Have posted my mods and rides to share at the USA V forum at http://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4763.

Thank you and Good rides... :)

TonyBKK

• จักรยาน
  • กระทู้: 12
  • ถูกใจให้เลิฟๆ 4
  • Live to Ride, Ride to Live!
    • eThaiBid
« ตอบกลับ #10 เมื่อ: 13/07/11 @12:16:50 »
Thank you for your warm welcome!

Perhaps there are not enough foreign Versys riders in Thailand yet to warrant an English language section, and so far I have been able to get around this forum pretty well using Google Translate and occasionally bothering my Thai gf to translate when I can't figure something out.  ;)

Happy Trails!

Tony
Live to Ride, Ride to Live!

mrsunday

• One Life Live It ! ............
  • เทพ 2 ล้อ
  • กระทู้: 4,852
  • ถูกใจให้เลิฟๆ 191
    • www.clubversysthailand.com
« ตอบกลับ #11 เมื่อ: 13/07/11 @12:23:53 »

^
^
^

Wow....... MT60 R Corssa  ...  :-* :-* :-*

นานาจิตตัง

• เทพ 2 ล้อ
  • ถูกใจให้เลิฟๆ 107
  • 2011 Yellow Versys
« ตอบกลับ #12 เมื่อ: 14/07/11 @08:39:31 »
CHEERS!

Thank you, Guys for the Warm Welcome.

Yes, Hope to me you Guys one day soon.
Also, if you come down to Malaysia and I am free, we can plan a meet up.

Hi Phil,

Yes, we had some problem in KL but things were normal in Penang.
Basically people want more transparent and better goverment. Normal channels don't seem to work and last resort would be taking to the streets. Still ugly as 1 elderly man died. So can say Malaysia is at the crossroads and has to decide her future in the next election.

Yes, I normally try to ride to Hat-Yai when I have the time. I love to eat Thai food.
Well, my great grandmother is Thai.
I say the best spray paint job I did was in Thailand. Also, had re-con my ex-BM R1100gs at T-Bike shop in Bangkok. Well worth it...

Well, Guys...will call if got the chance to go further up north than Hat-Yai.
Last did talk to Ranti on the phone when he was in Ipoh with Fastoman. Take care and Good rides, Guys.... :) :) :)
Thank you for your warm welcome!

Perhaps there are not enough foreign Versys riders in Thailand yet to warrant an English language section, and so far I have been able to get around this forum pretty well using Google Translate and occasionally bothering my Thai gf to translate when I can't figure something out.  ;)

Happy Trails!

Tony

himmy CVT49

• เทพ 2 ล้อ
  • กระทู้: 566
  • ถูกใจให้เลิฟๆ 36
« ตอบกลับ #13 เมื่อ: 23/11/11 @00:22:41 »
Wadee krab... HG from Malaysia. Just got my Versys last 2 weeks also 1st timer owner of big bike...eieiei
really enjoy the V so much. plan to ride in northern thai end of november hope to get more infomation from you guys... kob khun mak krab.... ;D

Nice to meet you HG. We all welcome you here.
You choose a right time to visit northern Thai. It's like a heaven of advanture bike!
I'm sure that you will run into many V-riders :D
ไปไหนก็ไป!! ตามใจผู้พัน!!!

Pongroofman

• เทพ 2 ล้อ
  • กระทู้: 1,524
  • ถูกใจให้เลิฟๆ 290
  • ขับขี่ เป็นเรื่องสุนทรีย์
    • รู้จักกันให้มากกว่านี้ ทั้งรถ ทั้งคน click
« ตอบกลับ #14 เมื่อ: 14/03/12 @22:32:49 »
One of my Facebook friend from Malaysia Mr. Nd Chiew would like to ride Versys and meet some of CVT member. I invite him to join the club and suggest he to post here.

if he come, Please take care him na krab...  ;D ;D
Member No.266
รุ่นใหญ่ หารถใหม่  ได้ Big Bike ไว้นั่งรอ
ผัดไท เอาใส่ห่อ แขวน Hand ไว้ ใครขอดู

Add โลด http://facebook.com/narong.wonggasem